Fox Sports West — Writer/Reporter April 2011- Present
- Cover USC (all 19 varsity sports), Pac 12, professional cheer auditions (Laker Girls, Clippers Spirit, etc) and CIF Playoffs.
HeismanPundit.com — The Pundette Jan 2011-April 2011
- Produced video content and written football analysis for the website.
USCFootball.com — Reporter Jan 2011-April 2011
- Conducted on-camera and written interview for the website during off-season player lead workouts.
USCTrojans.com – Blog Contributor March 2010-Jan 2011
- Co-produced “USC FlipsIt” – A special video segment where athletes are interviewed on everything from USC trivia to their pop culture knowledge.
- Produced written football practice or basketball game notes along with a video interview of the Head Coach or Player of the Week.
USC Sports Information Department – Student Assistant Sept 2007-Present
- Wrote game program feature stories.
- Assisted with media relations including credentials, directing calls and volunteering at events including basketball games and Pac 10 Football Media Day.
Fox Sports, “The Final Score” – Intern May 2010 – July 2010
- Logged baseball and soccer games, wrote shot sheets for talent.
KABC 7 Sports Department – Intern May 2009 – Aug 2009
- Logged games and chose highlights, shadowed broadcasters and practiced stand-up.
KXPS, “The Sports Buzz” – Intern/USC Correspondent June 2008 – Aug 2009
- Contributed to on-air production during the summer including story ideas, on air banter and technical support.
- Reported weekly from L.A. on USC Athletics during the fall and spring.
EDUCATION: USC Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism
Masters, Communication Management, Earned: Dec 2010 (Progressive Degree Program)
MASTERS THESIS – The Message: A Look at the Current State of Faith and Football through the Eyes of the Media
- · Analyzed media content about 6 different Christian football players/coaches.
- · Determined whether interaction between their beliefs and their career created conflict or not and whether the media portrayed these events as either positive or negative.
B.A., Communication, Earned: May 2010
Minor: Musical Studies (performance emphasis: French Horn)
SKILLS: Social networking (Twitter and Facebook), blogging (Moveable Type, Word Press and Blogspot), Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Power Point).